Nomination Information for Schools
All Missouri high schools should receive an informational call letter by early November. If your school does not receive a letter or you need to update your school contact information, email email@example.com.
Each Missouri high school is allowed to nominate one (1) current sophomore student and one current junior student to attend the 2021 Missouri Leadership Seminar (MLS). For more information regarding MLS, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section or contact us.
Important Dates for MLS 2021:
- Ambassador Nominations: November 1, 2020 -April 1, 2021
- Ambassador Registration: March 1-April 30, online
- Ambassador Check-in: Saturday, June 5th, 8:30 am, Zoom
- Online Sessions: Saturday, June 5th 8:30 am-12 pm & 1-5 pm, Sunday, June 6th 10:30-12 (optional brunch with a professional event) & 12-7 pm
To complete the Nomination and Registration process, follow these simple steps:
1. Select an outstanding current sophomore student:
The selection method is left at the discretion of each school. Suggestions can be found here
2. Nominate your student online:
You will need the following information to complete the nominations:
School Contact Information AND:
|Primary Nominee||Alternate Nominee|
For information regarding at large nominations, click here.
Should you need to change your nomination, please complete another online nomination form and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Nomination Confirmation & 2021 MLS Information Packet:
The Nomination Confirmation and the Information Packet (when available) will be emailed to the school contact who nominated the student and will also be available below. Emails are sent weekly to the schools that nominated that week. The school contact is responsible for informing the student of the nomination and giving the packet to the nominated student.
4. Have Your Nominated Student Complete Registration:
The 2021 MLS Registration Form must be completed online between March 1st and April 30th. Full Registration instructions will be provided in the Information Packet and on the Student & Parents page.
Should you have any questions or problems, please contact Haley Weidner, Director of Recruitment, by email@example.com. You may also leave a voicemail at 816.867.0334. Emails and phone messages will be logged and returned within 24 to 48 hours, depending on volume (please note, we are a volunteer organization so calls and emails will be returned in the evenings).