An At-Large Nomination is defined as:
At-large nominations will be accepted as space allows and as approved by the Director of Recruitment. When approved, one additional student may be nominated from a given school, for a total of two students from that school. This is contingent on the fact that the sponsorship fee for the additional student is secured, with the help of the nominating school or club, and received by our treasurer prior to accepting the nomination. The At-Large Nomination Fee to be secured is $300.
In order to nominate, the nominating party must secure the sponsorship fee for the second nominated student. These funds could be secured from the nominating school, student’s parent(s) or guardian(s), or local civic organizations. PLEASE NOTE ON YOUR NOMINATION THAT THIS IS AN AT-LARGE NOMINATION (ie. Central High School -At-large).
Important Dates for MLS 2018:
- October 1, 2017: Nominations Open
- March 1, 2018: Student Registration Opens
- March 16, 2018: Nominations Close
- April 9, 2018: Regular Student Registration Deadline
- April 10, 2018: At-large Nominations Open (and will remain open until seminar capacity reached)
- May 1, 2018: At-large Nominations Fee & Registration Deadline
- June 8-10, 2018: Missouri Leadership Seminar at UCM in Warrensburg
SPONSORSHIP FEE DETAILS
At-large nominations do require that the school secure their own sponsorship funds of $300.
To pay online:
Make sure to enter your student’s name and school in the specified field!
To pay by check:
Make check to Missouri Leadership Seminar and mail to
220 Haley Place Carl Junction, MO 64834
Please be sure to include the student’s name and school.
|Enter Name & School|